- Wuhan is a big city in the center of China. The Yangtze River crosses the city and divides it into three parts. Wuhan University is located in the southern part of the city. Its campus is reputed as the most beautiful campus in China. The weather there at the beginning of June is usually nice.
- Tianhe International Airport of Wuhan ------ Wuhan University
- Wuchang Railway Station ------ Wuhan University
- Hankou Railway Station ------ Wuhan University
- The accomodation will be arranged in Jun Yi Dynasty Hotel. This hotel is located on the southern border of the campus. The walking distance from the hotel to the School of Mathematics and Statistics is about 20 minutes. Click for a map.
- Hankou Railway Station ------ Hotel
- Wuchang Railway Station ------ Hotel
- All lectures will take place in the Auditorium of the School of Mathematics and Statistics. The Auditorium is equipped with a video projector and white board.
Wuhan is well connected to other big Chinese cities by air and train. The air transfer via Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou is very convenient. There are also direct flights from Paris by Air France (not daily).
Wuhan University is one hour and a half away from the Tianhe International Airport of Wuhan. There are two ways to get Wuhan University:
We will arrange transfer from Tianhe International Airport to Wuhan University.
For those who miss our pick-up, please take a taxi (about 100Yuan) or take first the Airport Shuttle Bus to Fu-Jia-Po Bus Station, then a taxi (about 10 Yuan) to the Campus.
- Take Metro Line 4, change to Line 2 at the station Hong Shan Guang Chang and get out at the Station Jie Dao Kou (then a 5 minutes walk to the main gate of the campus)
- Take the Bus 564 to Luo-Jia-Shan Station or taxi (about 15 Yuan)
- Take Metro Line 2 and get out at the Station Jie Dao Kou (then a 5 minutes walk to the main gate of the campus)
- Take the Bus 519 to the final station or taxi (about 50 Yuan)
Below are the contact informations of the Hotel:
Address: No. 87 Luo Yu Road, Wuhan, 470071
Tel: +86 27 68787887
- Take Metro Line 2 and get out at the Station Guang Bu Tun
- Take Metro Line 4, change to Line 2 at the station Hong Shan Guang Chang and get out at the Station Guang Bu Tun