Second mini-workshop, Houat, June 26 to June 30, 2017.
- This is the second workshop organized by the ANR Project CoSpIn .
Topics we hope to discuss include (but are not restricted to) contact and Hamiltonian spectral invariants, cylindrical contact homology, generating functions and families, Lagrangian cobordisms, norms on diffeomorphism groups, Reeb orbits...
Of course, everybody is welcome. However we a priori have funding only for the participants mentioned below. (If you really really want to come and need money to do so, you should ask though.)
- Emel Aydin (Celal Bayar University, Manisa),
- Baptiste Chantraine (Université de Nantes),
- Sylvain Courte (Université de Grenoble),
- Dan Cristofaro-Gardiner (Harvard University, Cambridge),
- Georgios Dimitroglou-Rizell (Uppsala Universitet),
- Antoine Fermé (Université Paris-Sud, Orsay),
- Emmanuel Ferrand (UPMC, Paris),
- Vincent Humilière (UPMC, Paris),
- Alexandre Jannaud (ENS, Paris),
- Rémi Leclercq (Université Paris-Sud, Orsay),
- Noémie Legout (Université de Nantes),
- Maÿlis Limouzineau (UPMC, Paris),
- Patrick Massot (École Polytechnique, Palaiseau),
- Marco Mazzucchelli (ÉNS, Lyon),
- Jo Nelson (Columbia University, New York),
- Lorenzo Rigolli (Ruhr-Universität Bochum),
- Sheila Sandon (IRMA, Strasbourg),
- Anne Vaugon (Université Paris-Sud, Orsay).
- The idea is to have at most two talks a day, with no length limitation, and to organize discussions related to the talks during the rest of the time. The harder to tell the difference between talks and discussions, the better.
- Tuesday : 10:00 V. Humilière, Saving the C^0 Arnold conjecture
14:00 P. Massot, Invariant norms on contact transformation groups
- Wednesday : 10:00 J. Nelson, An integral lift of cylindrical contact homology
14:00 G. Dimitroglou-Rizell, An energy-capacity inequality for Legendrian submanifolds
- Thursday : 10:00 L. Rigolli, Rigidity in infinite dimensional symplectic geometry via generating functions
14:00 S. Courte, Generating families and sheaves
- Friday : 10:00 N. Legout, Products in Floer theory for Lagrangian cobordisms
14:00 D. Cristofaro-Gardiner, Two or infinity
- Say Houat?
- Founded by
- ANR .