This year, I am teaching:
- probability for students taking the agrégation, the national examination to become high school teachers
- measure theory and Fourier transforms for third-year undergraduates,
- probability and statistics for students taking the CAPES, the national examination to become middle school teachers,
- computer simulation in Python for probability theory and probabilistic algorithms for masters students (notes are available in French),
- I am also in charge of classroom inspections for middle and high school teachers during their initial training.
In the past, I taught a fair amount of other topics, among which (off the top of my head):
- basic statistics for undergraduate biology students (notes are available in French),
- complex analysis for masters students,
- linear algebra at various levels,
- computer simulation using Matlab or Scilab…
Teaching documents for some of these classes are available in French.